Translate

Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year, Chestita Nova Godina

Happy New Year to all my blog readers, I hope this is a really significant year for all of you, as well as for us!
My 2012 resolution is;
To see my family & friends in UK this year, it's been far too long without huggles
To pray more for others both friend & foe as well as to remember to pray for myself & Nigel
To ask daily for the help of the Holy Spirit, now I realise this will open the flood gates to even more attack from people, but it seems I get it anyway, so for those I will pray :-)))))
I will;
Love the friends that love me
I won't waste my time on those who don't, just pray for them
I will stop my giving to those, who do nothing but take, take, take without ever giving back
For those who ignore me, I will leave them be.
Life is far too short to be lived with people who think I don't matter, I DO!
I will live my life well.
I really feel a jump in my spirit when I think of the things I have learnt this past year. The troubles we have had & how we have held ourselves. I hope to find more of myself this year, the nice me that gives everyone the benefit of the doubt, & gives without equal. That used to be me but it has been warn away over the last few years. I can do better, but I do need to focus or I will be hurt & let down yet again.
A challenging year for me I think, add to that a need to lose this extra weight & get fit so I can live long & prosper (lol) Oh & the definite need to find an income & 2012 could be quite an exciting time, all we can do is wait & see what transpires!!!!
Well we had more snow on New Years Eve & then a week of glorious sunshine which melted some, but not too much, before the next lot is due tomorrow! This sounds like real winter is finally due to turn up, I look forward to it!!!! I may live to regret that phrase  ;-D
We were struck down with some weird virus/bug just after Christmas. No one else seems to have had it, all very strange, but it has left me with the vertigo thing again. Its not actually too bad at the moment so I can now go out, it was horrid & I was concerned it would be a repeat of last years problem that saw me under the Neurologist for months of treatment, but it seems to be getting better slowly, happy bunny.  I just need to get over the head thing & washed out ness, yet again! Typical blooming winter fighting these viruses, all gets a bit warring! Still, onwards & upwards. Enjoy the times we have with friends & planning future projects (even if they never happen), cooking & experimenting & focus on weight loss & fitness.
Needless to say our new Year party was cancelled :-( so there was Nigel & myself sitting watching TV at midnight Happy New Year! ;-D I have never managed to get the whole New Year thing, I have no idea why. I have had a couple of good ones but mainly they end up like a damp squid! Lots of people I know have had a great one here in Bulgaria, its celebrated more than Christmas here with fireworks being let off at midnight. Even the villagers who have no money manage to save up for New Year. We had a lovely display in our little village with big sky ones that I would never have dreamt we would see here! That was really nice, so even though we did not get to celebrate with our Bulgarian & Russian friends we still enjoyed the fireworks. The digs however were scared silly, With Reggie our horse sized dog trying to get up on our laps & Sophie hiding under my legs, great guard dogs they are ;-D
Whatever you want to do this year I hope you have fun doing it, Chestita Nova Godina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I very much appreciate them. I am sorry if I do not post a personal reply. Thank you x